Saturday, August 19, 2006

Birds Eye View

Picture on the way to Michigan - beautiful sunset in the sky.


So I'm flying back from Michigan in my window seat and the plane turns over the west coast of Florida and heads to the Tampa Airport. I look down and see some familiar landmarks and decided it might be fun to try and find my house, thinking what are the chances I will actually see it, right? I FOUND IT! Being the dork that I am I HAD to have a picture of my house from the sky... I mean who gets these? So I pull out my new compact camera and snap a few pictures. The guy next to me says "So are you here on vacation?"
"No, I live here"
"Oh, you just looked like a tourist"
laugh, "I found my house!"
"Ohh.."

Here's the picture...

If you're familiar with Tarpon Springs, you can see Fred Howard Beach in this photo.

No comments: