Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bethany & Chip ~ E-Session in Sarasota, FL




Bethany and Chip are getting married in March, 2007. They are such a wonderful couple. Bethany just glows when she looks into Chip's eyes and he lights up simply seeing her smile. They have such a huge amount of love and respect for each other. I had a great time with the two of them and am very much looking forward to thier wedding!!

I feel blessed to have met you two and may God continue to bless your love for one another.

Click here for the slideshow.

2 comments:

abcdef said...

Amy...your images are beautiful. All of them. I especially love the 1st pic. I love those trees.

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Whoa! Cool trees! Good eye! I love the emotion too you caught in the one where she has her legs wrapped around him in the water.