Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Kriston Family ~ love, laughter, & sports





















I had so much fun spending time with Sherra, Jim, Hannah, Garrett, and Maggie (the dog). Oh, and I can't forget to mention Gunny, Maggie's best friend. Not only did I get to spend time capturing their life at home, I was also privileged to see Hannah play basketball and Garrett play baseball. Both Hannah and Garrett are amazing young individuals. Hannah is full of smiles and such a wonderful young lady. She finds joy in everything. Garrett is full of life and is quite the ham. I don't know if I recall a moment he wasn't laughing. Such joys to be around! It's not hard to see where these kids get it from. Jim and Sherra are wonderful people. I've gotten to know them quite well over the last few months and very much enjoy their friendship. Thank you for inviting me into your home and for the laughs. I truly had a blast!

1 comment:

Shan Renee said...

How fun! LOVE #8! Great work!