Saturday, June 09, 2007

Email Trouble

It has come to my attention that I am not receiving all of my emails. So if you have emailed me and I have not responded within 48 hours, please send your email again or call me at 727.804.4737. I don't want to miss any of you. The issue is in the process of getting resolved and I apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding.


I had lunch with the very talented and fun Kara Pennington the other day here in Tampa. I always enjoy the time I get to spend with other talented photographers. There is so much to learn from others in the industry and I think we all help eachother grow that much faster, not to mention the great friendships that are formed!!

2 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

yay! love the pic :) i had so much fun at our lunch and look forward to getting together again soon - maybe in Texas!

Amy DeYoung said...

I had so much fun too :) You guys are welcome to come visit anytime!! I know the boys would have fun shooting while we are off having fun shooting... although our targets will be a bit different :)