Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gone Fishin'... til Monday, February 25th



Ok, so I'm not really going fishing. However, I will be away at the highly anticipated workshop Love Affair and I am very excited! Ladies only and we will be learning from some of my absolute favorite people - Davina Fear, Millie Holloman, Lauren Clark, and Kelly Moore. Not only are these ladies good personal friends of mine, they are abundantly talented and willing to share! The only one I have not yet met is Kelly and I am really looking forward to it. I will be traveling to Bald Head Island, Southport, NC to spend the week with many other talented women, living in lavish homes, and soaking up an over abundance of knowledge.

The word is that there will be remote internet and cell phone coverage. So if you email me or leave me a voicemail, please be patient with my response and know that I will get back with you as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you got home ok! i was good to see you at Love Affair!
melissa kinnamon

Sally Brewer said...

Amy! How are you doing? It was so great to meet you at Love Affair. Please be sure to let us know when the little one arrives. :) I loved some of the maternity shots that Karyn had on her blog. You looked great!