Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Final Countdown... to all clients

I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by! I have 4 1/2 weeks until my due date. wow. Paul and I are getting really excited and trying to get all of the last minute things in place before little Baby DeYoung graces us with his/her presence. I am also doing my best to make sure all orders are fulfilled before Baby arrives. Once Baby decides to make an arrival, I will be taking several weeks off and checking my email minimally.

So to all of my clients, if you haven't yet placed an order and want to make sure you get it in a normal timely fashion - albums, coffee table books, prints, stretched canvas prints, etc... - please contact me asap to get your order placed. You may contact me via email to place any orders.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Dawnieb84@aol.com said...

Woo Hoo!!! Sweet little boy is coming!!! Oh by the way did I tell you... I have decided you are having a boy!! Welcome to the boy club, he will be about the same spacing between Christopher and Levi....bring it!

brooke schwab photography said...

hi amy! it is so exciting that you are going to have a sweet baby soon! keep us posted. maybe i can visit on one of my trips in San Antonio this summer. Will be there at the end of may. take care girl!

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you and checking the blog for pictures! Good luck and enjoy your blessing. God is amazing in His gifts!