Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family Photos!

Just before Christmas we did some family photos with my amazingly talented friend Sarah Q. She just happened to get her hands on the new 5D camera that also has HD video capabilities and was in the mood to experiment. Yea!!! (This is definitely my next camera!). We are so so happy with what Sarah captured. She even took video footage of me singing a song I wrote for Jay (a professional singer I am not). LOVE the video! We will cherish it forever!!

I've put some of my favorites below. If you want to see more, you can check out her blog.

First, the A-MAZ-ING video...

The DeYoung Family from SarahQ on Vimeo.





























9 comments:

lauren clark said...

I just can't get over how gorgeous you are Amy!!! AWESOME family shots!

Anonymous said...

What can I say...once again you three bring me to tears! These are absolutely beautiful. Your love for Jay and for each other shines through so clearly. If only every child could start life with such a depth of love...and fun!! I love you all and am beyond blessed to have you as my family! I love you all so very much!

Rachel Brooke said...

He is the most gorgeous child - wow. Also, I love your new hair cut!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Sniff! That made me cry. Will you be at photogirl night?

chayil :) said...

OMG!! I can't believe how BIG Jay is!!! I seriously need a DeYoung fix... (: Beautiful images of a beautiful family....

Miss you Friend!!

Anonymous said...

I ran across your blog accidentally and I LOVE your work. my favorites are the engagement shoot with the couple at the airport hanger....gorgeous! that sky is amazing and the angles are beautiful...I was just wondering what kind of camera you use (I am surprised it is not a canon 5d, which leads me to believe it is the photographer and NOT the camera that make the shot). I love looking at all of your pictures and appreciate the talent you share....
-michelle-

the mombergs said...

amy, amy! oh how adorable your family is... these images convey such love and joy in your sweet little life- i'm so happy for you guys! can't wait to see you again next. will you be heading to wppi this year?

love and hugs! ~lori

Unknown said...

AMY! I miss you so much! I love that video she did. I cried....I'm still crying! I love you singing. These pictures are wonderful and your boys are so handsome. I still think Jay looks like a "Magnus", but that wouldn't fit into the song!

Anonymous said...

OMG Amy! I am totally crying! The video is AMAZING. Jay is getting so big and YOUR SONG! adorable! and girl, you look HOT with that new haircut! i loooove these!