Friday, April 24, 2009

My wedding is going to be on TV!!


Ok, well not my wedding, but a wedding that I photographed. Varuni and Minesh were married last October. Their wedding was covered by Platinum Weddings and will be airing this coming Sunday on WE TV. Platinum Weddings is a show that features big lavish weddings. The day was gorgeous and a bit crazy with all of the camera crews, videographer, myself, and 1100 guests! I can't wait to view the end result after seeing everything that went into filming. You know what I'll be doing Sunday night. Here is the lowdown if you want to catch it...

Varuni and Minesh's wedding airs on Platinum Weddings
WE TV - check your local listings for channel info
Sunday, April 26th, 10/9c



2 comments:

maile said...

that is incredible Amy!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! xo

Chasity said...

i was sooo excited to watch! :) it was awesome to relive it again! so beautiful. you made the show (at least twice) :))) it was such an awesome day! thanks for asking me to help with it!