Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two's better than one ~ San Antonio, TX

Two years ago when we moved into this neighborhood, we were the very first ones and lonely. Then along came Chad and Lisa, moving in two doors down. We couldn't have asked for better nieghbors! I remember quite vividly the day Lisa and Kayle came knocking on my door with the ultrasound picture, Lisa's face in shock. "Look" she says as she holds it out for me to see... "There's two!!" Out come the words in disbelief as I struggle to understand what I'm looking at. They were expecting twins!! And not just twins, but IDENTICAL boys. They are here!! And they are adorable, with their little old man resemblance. Wyatt is the one with the pen mark on his big toe. Cole is the ink-free one. So far, this is the only way to tell them apart. Kayle is such a good big sister. Oh so fun!!

Congratulations!! We are so glad the boys are here safe and healthy. Thank you for letting me capture these precious babes!

Some of my favorites...




















































*The fabulous tie onsies were made by my talented friend, Charisse of My Sassy Pants

1 comment:

Sassy said...

These are super cute Amy. Love how one boy is asleep the other is crying, oh how busy their lives must be.
Shoot me these pics and I will put them on my site with kuddos to your photography...
YOU ROCK lil mama. Love your style!