Friday, June 19, 2009

Upcoming Mission Trip . Honduras

Soon I will be traveling with a group to Honduras. We will be doing all kinds of stuff, but the basis of the mission is to capture what Hope for Honduras does through photography. Hope for Honduras does all kinds of wonderful things. Please check out their website. I am asking for prayers as I prepare for this trip. Please pray for all of the missionaries already working there, the people they are working with and for, and for the group I will be traveling with. I am very excited about this opportunity and know that it will be a life changing experience.

Thank you for your prayers and support!

blessings,
amy

2 comments:

chayil :) said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see your images. Lots of prayers for you....

maile said...

more more more! i miss you! xo :)