Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stephanie & Miguel . College Station, TX . E-Session

Stephanie and Miguel met while students at Texas A&M. Not being born and raised in Texas, I am still adjusting to the fact that being an alumni is not just about a college experience, but a way of life. We are talking HARD CORE. So when they were booking, one of Stephanie's first requests was to do the engagement session in College Station on the campus of Texas A&M. And so we went. They shared all of the meaningful places on campus and lots of history of the school with me. I felt like I had the privilege of a guided tour into one of Texas' best. (Go Longhorn's. I'm not picking sides, I promise). We had a ton of fun and we ended the day with their precious three-legged wonder dog. Thanks for a great day!

Here are some of my favorites...

The unsuspecting future freshman.
















The clock tower wasn't that impressive...


Ok, so maybe it was...
























No comments: