Saturday, September 26, 2009

Alison & Cameron . Tampa, FL . Engagement

Alison is a dear family friend of mine, whom I've known her whole life. I remember when she was this adorable little girl with REALLY long hair. Our dad's met in college and have remained very close friends since. I am very excited and honored to be photographing their wedding in October! I was sad that I was unable to be there for their engagement session, but I had a secret weapon... Chayil. Chayil is the second shooter for most of my Florida weddings and a wonderful friend too :) So I had Chayil meet up with Allison and Cameron for a fun engagement session with some 50's flare. She then sent them my way so I could add my flavor to the images. You are looking at a shoot with team effort. Here are a few of my faves...















1 comment:

chayil :) said...

thanks amy. you are awesome. ;)