Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Alison & Cameron . Tampa, FL . Wedding

Alison and Cameron were married in Tampa, FL at The Idlewild Church, with their reception at the Ybor City Museum, downtown Ybor. I've known Alison all her life. I think I mentioned all this on their engagement post, sorry if I'm repeating myself. Her dad and my dad go back to high school and our families have remained good friends over the years. I was honored when Alison asked me to photograph her wedding. Why of course!! Congratulations and thank you for everything and for including me.

Here are some of my faves...






Love this moment of prayer before walking down the aisle...


Dad seeing Alison for the first time, right before walking her down the aisle...






































My dad and stepmom dancing...










No comments: