Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jeremiah, Jordan, & Journey ~ 12.18.06

The three most adorable kids ever!! I had the pleasure of having a play date with Jeremiah, Jordan, and Journey on Monday. Their mom and dad I have met through mutual friends and am very excited to announce the church that they are starting up in our area!! Mosaic Church has some exciting things in store starting February 2007! You can check it out here. Back to the three that I REALLY enjoyed spending time with. Jeremiah is one talented baseball player, Jordan is quite the little entertainer, and Journey, well just check her out below... at one week young I wanted to hide her in my camera bag and take her home with me :) Thanks for letting me come over and play!!

Click here for the slideshow!

Introducing Jeremiah, Jordan, & Journey ~






No comments: