Friday, December 01, 2006

Home from Michigan

We arrived back in Florida this week from our trip to Michigan. What a great time!! Paul went up to the family cabin in the Upper Peninsula hunting. I spent my time with family and friends. Here are some pictures from our trip...

My dad and I went to a shooting range and shot handguns. Never done that before. My competitive side kicked in and I couldn't leave until I was doing decent. I wish I could say the bullseye was mine :) I went to the Muskegon Fury hockey game with my cousin Lisa, her hubbie Scott, Lee and Sydney. I LOVE Hockey!!



Sydney wanted her friends to have a good view of the action...

My wonderful friend Gwen who lives in Denver happened to be in West Michigan for Thanksgiving so we got to meet up!! I was so excited!! I lived with Gwen in Chicago and she has been one of my best friends ever since.

No comments: