Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Levi is ONE!!!

You might remember Levi and his mom & dad from their maternity and newborn images. When I was in Florida over Thanksgiving, I had the wonderful pleasure of attending Levi's very 1st birthday party! What a big boy he is!!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE SLIDESHOW







Have you ever seen a child so unsure of CAKE?











This last picture is of Levi's Great Grandpa Hoogerwerf, also Paul and my Great Uncle Burton Hoogerwerf. I met him and his amazing wife Laura when Paul and I were dating. They are Paul's great aunt and uncle. All of my grandparents have been gone for many years and "Uncle Burt & Aunt Laura" quickly became like grandparents to me. And I'm not the only one... he had that effect on many. Uncle Burt passed on to be with the Lord the past New Year's Eve and we will miss him greatly. I feel so blessed to have been able to see him and hug him over Thanksgiving!

No comments: