Monday, January 07, 2008

Shannon & Dan ~ Chicago, IL 12.28.07

What a way to end the year! Shannon and Dan's day was absolutely beautiful!! It did manage to snow, but a wet snow, so we made do with more indoor images. They took me to a favorite Cafe' of theirs downtown Chicago for a few shots. Shannon was truly a radiant bride! They were married in St. Clement's Church. Following the ceremony we took a trolley downtown to Michigan Ave for some great "Chicago" shots. Then off to the first class reception at Salvatore's Ristorante. Everyone had a great time at the reception with the fabulous live music. What fun!

Congratulations you two and thank you for including me in your day. It was an honor.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW





























































I had the privilege of having Sandra Blackstone join me in capturing Shannon & Dan's day. For those of you who don't know Sandra, I worked for her before venturing off on my own and she was also my wedding photographer. She has been quite the mentor to me over the years. Here are a few of my favorite images that she captured...




1 comment:

Courtney Sprague said...

What a beautiful bride and wedding! You did a fabulous job! I LOVE the umbrella shots and the bw image of the b&g exiting the church.