Saturday, April 26, 2008

6 Days Late and counting....

April 20th - The official due date and still pregnant with no signs of labor
April 21st - Still pregnant... We decided to take in a Hockey game. The usher asked if we needed a paramedic nearby just in case...
April 22nd - Stiiillll pregnant... Caught up on some sleep.
April 23rd - Why not ...another Hockey game??
April 24th - STILL preggers.. Dr.'s appointment - They did an ultrasound to check the fluid and a stress test to make sure Baby is ok. Everything looks good... so go home.
April 25th - STILL PREGNANT Let's go to another Hockey game!
April 26th - And no sign of labor..................................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man! that is the longest week EVER! I'm thinking about you!! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING after the baby comes!

The Woman Undone said...

I'm a lurker....I love your photos!!! Your work is awesome!! Just a note, I can set my watch to my period. Seriously!! My due date for my son was July 20th. He was born August 14th!!! By c-section....no signs of labor, no dialating, no baby dropping into the birth canal.

I was soooo mad!! My MIL came down and fussed at my belly and said to my unborn son, "You better come out soon or I'll be mad at you forever....she had to return to work, she took vacation time to come to the birth.

Hope all is well and baby comes soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand! Both our boys were a week late. But your baby will pick their own birth day at whatever time is right for them. Enjoy this time with your husband and get as much sleep as you can while you can! And you don't need signs of labor to go into labor...it will happen on its own when it is time!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

It's now April 30th and you haven't posted since April 26th. I assume that means YOU HAVE A BABY!! CONGRATS! I can't wait to see photos. Take care of your new family and enjoy the ride.

cristy cross said...

Congrats on your baby boy!!! I'm so excited for you two.