Monday, April 07, 2008

Bella, Oh Bella, The Fun We Had...

My good friend Charisse and her daughter Bella came over and the fun we had! I actually met Charisse in Florida when Paul and her hubbie worked together. Then we both ended up here in San Antonio and I am so glad! Charisse is fastly becoming one of my favorite people.

Bella has been invited to be a part of the well-known Miss America Pageant events and needed headshots. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon - capturing the pure joy and innocent beauty of a child :) The first three are the final headshots and I've also added some of my faves from the day...













4 comments:

Sassy said...

Yes, the fun, the "belly" laughter, the bird feathers stuck in our lip gloss....haha. You are amazing and love love love the work you did for us. You are, not only, an amazing photographer, but a wonderful human being.

Much love,
Charisse and Bella

kelliefinch said...

sooooooo cute!!! she is beautiful..
nice job little amy!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You're photography is awesome!!! Welcome to SA..I live here too!! I might just come and visit soon for pics!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I love your work...You're very talented...welcome back to Texas.