Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Family Photos...

So my wonderful friend Maile of Relish Photography, took some beautiful shots of our new family! (I am now done with maternity leave, so I promise I won't keep bombarding you with baby/family pics). I'm just in love with these images and wanted to share. I figured for once in the early life of Jay, I'd like to be in some of the family photos with my family. Maile is awesome! She is hilariously funny and so very talented! Check out her blog and prepare to be entertained. Thank you Maile for the gift of gifts - memories to hold on to forever!



























6 comments:

the mombergs said...

wow wow wow! you guys are all so cute (especially the littlest one)! :-) thanks for sharing these, it's awesome to see you as a whole family! hope all is well!! ~lori

Shan Renee said...

Amy - these are absolutely precious! I love every single one! Jay is just adorable and you look stunning!

Anonymous said...

maile is a rockstar. :D she did our first family photos too. these are great....he's got some seriously blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

such happy beautiful pictures of you three!

Anonymous said...

These photos are just beautiful. What a treasure to have these. Little Jay could not be any cuter!!

Unknown said...

These are great! I think the one of y'alls feet and magnus, I mean, Jay at the end of the bed is my favorite. I think you should blow it up HUGE. BIG CANVAS!