Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shawn & Brian ~ Macomb, MI 06.14.08

Last weekend was my first wedding back from maternity leave and it couldn't have been with a more perfect couple - the deadly combination - gorgeous AND FUN! The details were amazing as well. Shawn's mom worked so hard on them and my personal favorites were the table number signs - each one had different black and white images of Shawn and Brian from over the years. They have been together for 14 years so there were some great shots from the past spread around the room! Also, the reception was so much fun, with Robert from Encore Party DJ's playing some great tunes! He impressed me with his great idea - he sends out cards prior to the wedding so that the guests can request their faves before the big day. Then come the wedding - he has compiled a list of everyone's faves, rather than playing the same 'ole stuff at every wedding. Genius.

I had a great time capturing Shawn & Brian's day. Congratulations you two!! Here are some of my faves...

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW














































And for those of you wondering how our first air travel with baby Jay went... carry on items include camera gear, diaper bag, pump, and don't forget the child... (this picture does not include checked luggage - oh my.)

5 comments:

meg duerksen said...

amy you are an amazing photographer!

everything s beautiful.
i love her bridesmaids dresses too.
and the picture with the sandrake and the flag.
love it.

how sweet you look as a new mama...all loaded up at the airport.
everyone loves to ohh and ahh at a tiny baby.
i always loved that.

just wanted say that i think you are so good at what you do.
have a wonderful day today!
-meg

Gwen said...

You're such a superstar my friend. Giving birth hasn't taken away your creative genious:) How was your first flight with Sir Jay? Looks like you handled it like a real pro. I can't WAIT to wrap my arms around both of you in July!

annemariephotography said...

great work amy!! motherhood agrees with you.
what a load at the airport. and all by yourself ?!?!?
you are braver than i...
t

Anonymous said...

oh girl, i so remember those days of airline travel w/ wee ones. looks like you've got it down though.

wedding shots are amazing. the sandrake and flag is classic. first dance is sweet too. :D

have a great weekend!

Sassy said...

I love the one of the bride giving you a little smirk while at the alter, I also love the one of the groom sitting against the garage door and the bride standing. they are all wonderful, but those couple make me want to have a wedding all over again so that you can be my photographer, ho hum. That and well, I want Tiffany box blue dresses like her...hehe.
LY my friend. You are the BOMB MOM!!!