Monday, September 29, 2008

runny noses, little sleep, and my apologies...

So here we are in the midst of Jay's first cold. Last week I was battling a cold and just when I started feeling better, little man announced his. As I now realize "Supermom" is not one of my titles and that I can't do it all...
I want to apologize and say that I am working on catching up on things you all are waiting so patiently for (ex: blogging from MI trip). I will be taking the time Jay needs off to tend to him and starting once he is healthy, I will have office hours (with the help of a nanny - Yea!) and will be able to catch up on all of the things that have fallen behind in my attempt to "do it all", while traveling, and being a full-time mom. The truth is my superhero outfit is malfunctioning. Does anyone know of a good seamstress?

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

Oh no, I hope you all get to feeling better soon! I also hope I get to meet you next week :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous wedding! I had so much fun at dinner last night, you are hilarious!!!