Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Alison & Kameron ~ Chicago, IL 9.13.08

One rainy day in Chicago! This was the day that Hurricane Ike was passing through Texas and my hubby was in San Antonio protecting our home... however, San Antonio saw no rain. Meanwhile, up in Chicago, IL, the city was experiencing one of the wettest days in 150 years! Ali & Kam's wedding was scheduled to take place at the Chicago Botanic Gardens... outside. Well, as plans were changed and things got more wet, I ventured out to pick up some umbrellas. The pictures must go on! The day was amazing! The couple absolutely wonderful, the bride - gorgeous!, the details exquisite, the people happy and fun, the wedding simply beautiful.

Congratulations Ali & Kam! Thank you for including me in your day. I wish you two the very best!!

Some of my faves (it was really hard narrowing it down)...





























Their Persian Ceremony...




The first taste of marriage is to be sweet. They are feeding each other honey...






My favorite "formal" ever!






Couldn't decide. Color or black & white? Any input?










The groomsmen giving the toast just announced that Kam had left the price tag on the shirt he was wearing. busted...












2 comments:

Sassy said...

I love how timeless these photos are. Like they could be from 40 years ago, or from today. GORGEOUS.
I especially ADORE the umbrella's, rain boots and the tranquil elegance that goes along with it.
Fab, Amy....as always!

Gwen said...

I think these could be my favorite of all your wedding masterpieces. Perhaps I'm biased to that particuar weekend though:) Good company can really inspire your creative juices:) I'm SO proud of your incredible talent....these lovebirds are so lucky to have these pictures.