Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jill & Nick . Ann Arbor, MI . Wedding

Jill and Nick were married on University of Michigan's beautiful campus. This wedding was a lot of fun for me because the bride and I go way back. We grew up in the same town attending school together throughout the years. We have not kept in touch since high school (I won't mention how long ago that was), but when she contacted me last year to photograph her wedding, I was super excited! Jill was one of those rare girls in high school that everyone liked and was genuinely nice. It was so fun seeing her, after all these years, dressed up as the radiant bride that she was! There were several other people from our school past there as well. I had a great time reconnecting with each of them. And they call this a job.

Congratulations Jill and Nick!! Thanks for everything!

Here are some of my favorites...




























Jill and Nick met in this classroom at U of M...












































2 comments:

Wendi Poole said...

I love the color bridal party portrait. A fun way to show the entire party. All the photos are fun but it was cool to see the reception photos. I realized that was the place where my cousin got married. That was the first and only time I've been to Ann Arbor. Fun to recognize it. I thought it was a beautiful location. Great job.

Kathleen Trenske said...

Gorgeous images! I love the one of the bride & groom in the archway, just stunning! :)