Monday, July 27, 2009

Lisa & Stephen . Engagement . San Antonio, TX

Meet Lisa and Stephen. The moment I walked into the room to meet Lisa for the first time, I knew we would be friends. She is so friendly, so happy, so sweet. I had a great time with these two downtown. I am really looking forward to their wedding next March. Stephen is a huge Beatles fan and they are incorporating that into their big day. How fun! I was so glad he brought his guitar to the photo shoot. I always love it when a couple brings those things that make them who they are along with them. AND - he's good! (you never know, just because someone likes to play, doesn't mean they'll be good...)

I had so much fun with these two! Here are some of my faves...


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you take these pictures? They are lovely.

Amy DeYoung said...

We wandered around downtown San Antonio to find these fun spots. Thanks!