Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ground Zero

Wednesday night we visited Ground Zero. I didn't know what to expect, but when I got out of the cab I was a little sick to my stomach. The weight of the reality of what people must have gone through that horrible day in history overcame me. No matter where you are in New York City you can always count on it being noisy. When I stepped out of that cab, you could have heard a pin drop... it was so quiet. My heart goes out to all of the people that this tragic act of terrorism has touched. I do know one thing - after seeing how much was destroyed and thinking of all the people that were affected, I know that America can bounce back from anything and that American's will not stand for injustice. God bless America!






1 comment:

Kelly Sullivan said...

Hey girl,

Great meeting you as well! It was really fun running around and shooting with you Monday! Your pictures were truly inspiring and challenging. Let's keep in touch!