Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


I spent Thanksgiving at my dad's house and this is the feast that my stepmom made. She is the best chef ever! Yummy!! I hope all of you had a blessed Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays for a couple reasons... the food, family, and it is a time to think about how blessed we really are. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

More pics from Thanksgiving...

My dad
My stepmom Sharon and stepbrother Jason
The family princess, Barkley the Great Dane
My stepbrother Austin, now driving... scary.


The three kids out for a ride along with Austin

2 comments:

Tim Co. said...

oh wow we missed you dearly at the pug but that turkey sure looks worth it! Travel home safely!!

Cara said...

We missed you guys at thanksgiving in FL but looks like you had a great time up in the cold.