Thursday, November 09, 2006

OSP South ~ Chattanooga, TN

There is a group of photographers that I have come to know online through David Jay's OpenSourcePhoto. Almost 100 of us decided to meet up in Chattanooga, TN for a few days. Garrett & Joy Nudd and Nathan & Amber Holritz were the kind enough to welcome us into their town. We got together in the mornings while Garrett and Nathan put on presentations... great information! Monday afternoon we did a photo shoot and split up into smaller groups. Tuesday afternoon we traveled to Southern Adventist University where Garrett teaches a photography class. We all met in the auditorium and LaCour came to talk. They are amazing! Both nights we took over local restaurants and spent lots of time getting to know each other better. After dinner was dessert.. Monday at the Nudd's studio and Tuesday at the Holritz's. I had such a blast! Can't wait til our next get together!!

The whole gang...

Monday's photo shoot...


Monday night's dinner at Sushi Nabe. It was Lori's birthday!

The Nudd's studio...

Garrett's class...

Group shots... What wonderful and talented individuals I have been blessed to come to know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, you rock!! I'm so glad I got to meet you!! Why, oh why, was it only two days?! *Sniff, sniff*

Shan Renee said...

How fun! I'm sad that I missed it!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwwwwwwww... love the pics!!!!

Jensey! said...

Aww I wish we'd found out about this sooner. :( Looked like fun!

Davina said...

Okay...totally missing you!! I hope you had a safe drive!

F.E. Castleberry said...

So when is OSP coming to TEXAS?!