Friday, April 06, 2007

03.31.07 ~ Gentry & Christian, Odessa, FL

































What a beautiful day! Gentry, Christian and I had a blast at their e-session. I have been looking forward to their wedding day for quite a while and wow, did it excede my expectations. They left no detail untouched. Barb at Grande Occasions did an amazing job coordinating the day! The reception was at a family friend's residence among their oak trees and candlelight. There was a cuban woman hand rolling cigars for the guests and for Christian - this was his gift from Gentry. The favors were little mason jars to fill with candy of your choice from a table full of candy jars... And this was just the beginning.

I am so happy for Gentry and Christian and wish them a lifetime full of blessings. Thank you for including me as a part of your day and thank you for being such a blessing in my life. Congratulations you two!

Click here for the slideshow!

No comments: