Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Vegas Baby

I know I'm posting this late, but I had no free time and no sleep while in Vegas. So here are some images from my fabulous trip last week. There were so many amazing photographers to learn from and hang out with! Monday night Bludomain put on an invite only party in Hugh Hefner's suite in The Palms. The suite has a 2 lane bowling alley and is $25,000 a night! It was a blast. They also had a photo booth there that we had a lot of fun with. Wednesday DWF bused us all out to the desert for a shoot by the amazing John Michael Cooper. We watched him work his magic with a bride and groom and a rockin' red car. While out there, the cameras somehow turned on Lauren and I. It was a blast! I mostly enjoyed spending time with my good friends and fellow photographers, Davina Fear, Lauren Clark, Fred Egan, Shan Renee, Allan Zepeda, Garrett and Joy Nudd, Jen and Steve Bebb, Charles Bordner, Chris and Katie Torres, and Cristy Cross. I'm off to catch up on some sleep now.

The bowling competition...
Steve Bebb showing off his moves...
The Vegas group.


Photo booth fun...

Timco and I

Jen Bebb and I lookin' squirrely














Our last night going away dinner at a not so great mexican restaurant. Fred is missing on the left side. My last meal before heading to the airport at 330am.

5 comments:

cristy cross said...

I sure did have fun with you. I'm so glad we finally got to meet. You will remain a dear friend to me-sis! I have a pretty picture of you on my blog...go looky.

Davina said...

Ohmigosh! I miss you so much! what fun times! You are such a beautiful person with so much perfect confidence. I admire your zest for life and infectious laugh and personality. I love that I know you and that you call me friend. I am blessed.

The Bebbs said...

Sistah!!!! I miss you. I am SO sorry that I got sick and missed hanging with you Thursday night - would you believe I just got my hearing back today? (I lost it on the plane ride home.) I cannot wait to see you again and I'm thinking about hitting Tampa a few days early just to hang with you!

HUGS!

Joy Nudd said...

OH MAN! I miss you! What a great post, and woman, you are HOT!

Oh and don't forget to cover those lovely ears...teehee. We'll talk soon.

regina holder said...

Amy,

I just saw your new avatar on OSP and had to come check out the shots on your blog. You look HOT!!!