Friday, April 06, 2007

Going on a Cruise!!

I will be unavailable for this next week as my husband and I celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Our actual anniversary is on June 28th, but we will be going on a cruise this week. (Have you ever been in the tropics at the end of June?!) I haven't been on a vacation with my husband since our honeymoon... Yeah!

If you need to get in touch with me, please know that I will respond to you as soon as I return on Monday, the 16th of April. You may email me or leave a voicemail. Have a wonderful week! I know I will :)
~amy

3 comments:

cristy cross said...

oh yeah amy. I didn't realize it was this soon. Have fun and tell me all about it.

cristy cross said...

Are you back yet? How was it? How did hubby like the new dress?

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hope you are having (had) a FABULOUS second honeymoon!!