Friday, May 04, 2007

04.28.07 ~ Leslie & David, Captiva Island, FL





































Leslie and David had an absolutely breathtaking wedding on the beaches of Captiva. The weekend was kicked off by the rehearsal dinner Friday night at the Captiva Yacht Club with the cocktail hour on the beach during sunset. Their ceremony took place at 6pm on Saturday followed by their reception. The party was coordinated by Ellie and her girls at Island Celebrations... beautiful job! Leslie and David invited their closest family and friends to help them celebrate. Everyone had a blast! Following their amazing reception, they had an after party back at the house that went until early hours in the morning. Paul and I ducked out about 1am and they were just getting started. Sunday morning was a delicious brunch on the lawn at the South Seas Resort. What a weekend!!
You may remember their e-session as it was also on Captiva Island. If you're ever in San Francisco, check out their restaurant Mixt Greens. I've heard only raves about the place and can't wait to be out that way to check it out myself.
Congratulations Leslie and David! Thank you to Leslie, David and family and friends for making us feel so welcome and honored to be a part of your wedding weekend.

4 comments:

chayil :) said...

Can I just say that one... that looks like an amazing wedding and couple and two... I LOVE the very first, first dance picture!! It's amazing! ;-)

Davina said...

Wow! WHat a totally fun wedding. I love all the liquor and color in the last couple of shots. TOtally love the ring shot..what a gorgeous ring. And that sunset. Love the one of them laughing there on the beach in the sunset.
YOu are doing such a gorgeous job with your images.

Totally miss you, girl!

Jen Fluharty said...

Hi Amy...
I linked over to your blog from OSP and I just wanted to say that I am LOVING these wedding shots. I especially love the dancing ones. Those are so hard to get, and these are amazingly fun.

I've got you bookmarked now...
Hope you don't mind a blog-stalker like me takin' a look every once in a while! :)

Amy DeYoung said...

Thanks guys! I had such a blast at this wedding :)

Jen - thanks for the post.. stalk away ;) See you on OSP!

Davina! Thanks friend. I miss you too!