Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Who is the Most Deserving Mom out there?

MOTHER'S DAY CONTEST...
My mom is an amazing woman whom I know that no matter how much I try and how much I give, I will never be able to repay her for all that she has done in my life. She is an outstanding example of what a best friend truly is. She is the biggest giver I know and doesn't expect anything in return. She is my biggest fan and is the one who pushed me to pursue art in college, knowing it truly was my passion all along. She has gone through a lot in her life and yet remains the most positive person I know. I believe that I have the best mom in the world and she is the most deserving mom ever. However, I know that I am not the only one that feels this way...

I've decided to find a way to bless another deserving mom, so please, tell me about the most deserving mom you know. It can be your mom, your daughter, your wife, your sister, a co-worker or a friend. Tell me why they are the most deserving mother. Be sure and include your name, who you are nominating, how you know them, your email, and a phone number for the mom so that I may contact the winner. The winning nomination will be posted on my blog. Email your entry to me at amy@amydeyoung.com and put "Most Deserving Mom" in the subject line. The most deserving mom will receive a free life portrait session (a $250 value) along with a $100 print credit. The session will be personalized to the mom and her family. I know this is last minute, so get your entries to me right away. I will be notifying the winner Monday, May 14th. I can't wait to hear about all of the other fabulous moms out there!

And, yes the image above is me and my mom.

1 comment:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

What a fabulous idea!! You're so awesome!