Monday, May 21, 2007

Kevin So and Waiting for the plane...


Last week, my friend Kevin So was in town on tour. He was here a year ago and sang at the same local fun spot, The WhistleStop in Safety Harbor, FL. My good friend Emily has become my annual Kevin So Live date. Last year Emily was pregnant with little Levi and this year Levi came with us. Kevin is so talented! Check out his website and music at KevinSo.com. I always enjoy hearing him perform live. We met when I lived in Chicago and since then our paths have been fortunate enough to cross again. The third song on my website is a Kevin So original. Check out the slideshow I put together from his visit last year.

On another note... Just an interesting observation. Do you see all the people lined up? To get on the plane that is NOT at the gate? :) I found it hilarious... as I'm also waiting in the line for the plane that hasn't arrived yet. But hey, I saved on my ticket by flying Southwest.

1 comment:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

I FEEL your pain about all the airline mess. I'm currently sitting in an airport trying to get to my destination wedding. Airlines these days. ARG.