Thursday, July 12, 2007

My New Texas Photographer Friends!



Last night I had the pleasure of getting together with some great ladies in Austin. They were kind enough to invite the newbie along for a great time. There were eight of us and did we have fun!! And, wow the talent! From left to right: Stacy Cross, Jennifer Nichols, Traci Dennis of Anne Marie Photography, Sarah of Roxy and Kai, Me, Ali Portis, Courtney Sprague, and Kellie Finch of Anne Marie Photography. Thanks for the invite ladies. I can't wait to get to know you all better!!

9 comments:

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

Thanks sooooo much for the ride! That was so much fun :) For the rest of my life, every time I eat (giant) tacos, I'll think of you!

See you sooooon!
XOXO, Sarah

Stacy Cross said...

We're all so dang hot! :) Why, oh why, does my hair look green? You'd tell me if it were green in real life.....right?

chayil :) said...

just an FYI... your Florida friends miss you like CRAZY!! but glad that you are making new friends....

Miss you!!

~c

Amy DeYoung said...

Stacy - your hair does NOT look green in real life. We are talking car garage lighting here :)

Sarah - did I share too much? LOL

Chayil - I miss my FL friends WHOLE BUNCHES!! I'm coming back in October :) Yeah!!

Jo Hilton said...

Amy, so glad to see your getting acquainted with the fabulous folks of Texas (especially photographers!). We do live here now... and LOVE it. Would enjoy a chance to visit...

Jennifer Nichols said...

So great meeting you Amy! Looking forward to our next ladies night!

kelliefinch said...

We are sooo excited that you are in Texas! Let's get together again soon.

Shan Renee said...

How fun! Looks like a great group of gals! I am so glad you are in Texas!

Amy DeYoung said...

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome! wow.

Shan!!! We love it here! Can't wait to see you :)