Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tiffany & Scott ~ e-session in Safety Harbor, FL



















Scott and TIffany are getting married in Safety Harbor, FL this coming November. We had a lot of fun going from Bonefish Grill, where they had their first date, to the park, to downtown Safety Harbor. We were all over the place. The last picture includes two of my favorite things - photography and SAILBOATS! Scott also has a love for sailboats.. good stuff! I am very excited for their wedding. It is going to be outside and absolutely beautiful! Congratulations you two!

2 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

Amy, I luh-luh-LOVE your style, lady! :) Your pictures speak so much - so much emotion. I love them!

Shan Renee said...

Amy, these are so fun! It looks like they really had a great time! I love the b&w series...too cute! And, I am always a fan of fountains! I don't know if I told you this yet or not, but I am moving to Florida!!! Looks like we are just switching states!