Saturday, July 28, 2007

San Antonio ~ my new hometown

We have been here in San Antonio for about a month now and absolutely love this place! We feel so at home in our new house and around town. My mom helped us move cross country from the Tampa area. Here are a few shots with my beloved mommy...



My Mom, Paul & I at the Alamo


The Alamo


We went to lunch at the San Antonio Hard Rock and look what coaster we had? Our previous home...


My friend Dana and I went to Witte Museum last week with her adorable son. No flash allowed in the museum, so these were low light with my point and shoot. I love that camera!


3 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

Aw, I'm so glad you're closer by me.....we're gonna be good pals, I know it. :)

Kara Pennington Photography said...

congrats on the new blog and site - you did a great job! i'm glad you are loving your new home town :)

Cara said...

Love the new blog site...it is amazing. You did a great job. Oh, an the website, spectacular. Hope all is well.