Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Do You Want Your Life Moments Captured?

I just wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in getting your Life Portrait Session pictures done for Christmas (Attention Seniors, Families, Mothers and Mothers-To-Be!) - NOW is the time to book!

MICHIGANDERS - I will be headed your way very shortly here! I will be in Michigan from Tuesday October 9th thru Monday October 15th. I am only booking a limited number of shoots, so if you would like to book your Life Portrait Session during this time contact me.

FLORIDIANS - I will be in the Tampa area between Wednesday October 24th and Sunday October 28th, then again between Friday November 16 thru Monday November 26th. I will only be booking a limited number of shoots during these times, so if you would like to book your Life Portrait Session during this time contact me.

You may contact me by phone at 888.804.4737 or by email at amy@amydeyoung.com

Can you believe it is already October?

No comments: