Monday, October 22, 2007

Lacey & Jon ~ e-session in Allendale, MI

Lacey and Jon are getting married next June and I had the pleasure of meeting them while I was in Michigan for their e-session. We met in the middle in the Allendale area for some fun. When I left Grand Haven it was raining and when they left Hastings it was raining. When we got to Allendale it wasn't raining yet, but threatened to at any moment. Well guess what, God is good because we didn't see a drop of rain until we all got in our cars and started driving away from eachother.. and I'm talking seconds after we got in our cars! It was hilarious! Jon & Lacey were a lot of fun to get to know and I'm really looking forward to their wedding next summer.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these images, great job capturing the emotions and feelings. Beautiful photography.

kelliefinch said...

amy..we miss you..
these are super fun!

studio3z photography said...

Amy- Just saw you vi Sarah of Roxy and Kai's site...great work girl! Love this e-session's colors! My name is Jess..

Take care :)

Stacy Cross said...

Beautiful, Amy! I love the fall feeling to these!

Anonymous said...

Amy---wow. that second shot down, the one of them in black and white..amazing. it deserves to be blown up large and displayed oh so proudly. I LOVE it!