Sunday, October 21, 2007

Erin & John ~ 10.13.07 Grandville, MI

Erin & John's day was beautiful! Erin was a gorgeous bride and topped off her wedding attire with long white gloves - Loved it! The bridal party was hilarious and a ton of fun to spend time. What a great day!

I am so excited for these two, as I've known them for several years now and they compliment each other so well. They have so much love for one another. I can't wait to see what their future brings! Congratulations you two! It truly was an honor to be a part of your day. Thank you.

CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW

















Can you find the "out of sorts" bridal party member?...





















2 comments:

MorganGabriel said...

Amy, you do a wonderful job!!

John & Erin, Congrats!! Your wedding was beautiful!

Stacy Cross said...

These are awesome, Amy! I don't know if I realized it before, but your style really reminds me of 6 of 4 - which is cool because I love their pics, too! :) Great work here! I LOVE the one of the two kiddos!