Thursday, December 06, 2007

Carrie & Bryan ~ Clearwater, FL 11.24.07

Carrie and Bryan are two very special individuals that God has obviously brought together in perfection. Carrie's sisters band played at the reception - I love live music at weddings! Especially when they are really talented and make the evening so much fun for all!! Carrie is an amazing musician herself - check out her website here. And those adorable boys you see in the images, they are Bryan's sons and such handsome little men.

I want to say a big thank you to my awesome Florida assistant, Chayil. She also captured some of the great shots featured in the slideshow, so be sure and take a look. Thanks for all of your help! I so appreciate you!!

Carrie & Bryan - thank you so much for including me on your very special day. It truly was a God thing and a true honor. CONGRATULATIONS and God Bless!!

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW













































2 comments:

chayil :) said...

No Amy... YOU are awesome... thanks for letting me tag along!

Carrie and Bryan.. Congrats again!! Your images are amazing!!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are awesome!! My favs are the b&w close up of the bride and groom (gorgeous!) and the ring shot!!