Monday, December 03, 2007

Sondra & Ryan ~ e-session in Winter Park, FL

I had the privilege of capturing Sondra and Ryan's engagement images during my visit to Florida. I met up with them at Houston's, the restaurant where they have quite the history, including where they came the night they were engaged. We hit it off from the start, letting me know that this was going to be one entertaining evening! We wandered around Winter Park and had a great time. I am really looking forward to capturing their wedding this coming March! Congratulations Sondra & Ryan :)

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW





































This would be the "Yea! We're done!!" celebration...


Both Sondra & Ryan having their very own moment in front of the camera...


Ryan's took more of a "Victory" stance...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your work!

Davina said...

Those last ones of them goofin' are great!