Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Christmas Card

Paul & I took some pictures for our Christmas cards. I didn't realize how much my belly has popped until I was looking through these photos - how fun! I also have to share pics of my FAVORITE puppies!! They have been our babies for the last 6 years and I can't imagine not having them around. Just wait til Baby DeYoung gets here... they have no clue what lies ahead.

Paul & I went Christmas shopping this weekend. We got most of it done - yea! What was most fun was Paul put on Christmas tunes for us to drive around to. I love the Christmas season! I have to admit, I do miss snow. The word from the great north is that Michigan has some right now. The last two years we have gone home for the holidays, they have snow before we get there and after we leave, but not while we are there... grrrr. I told my family that they need to work really hard to keep it around this year. I hope all of you are enjoying this Christmas and holiday season.

God bless ~ amy







Kirby Spot Barnaby Humpernickel Buddy Boy... aka Kirby


Kiya Makaka Pookie Marie Sassafras T.P. Thumper Kamakazi Roo... aka Kiya

8 comments:

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

Amy!! You look soooo CUTE!!! I love that first shot. You guys are adorable :)

Hope to see you SOON!
XOXO, Sarah

Rachel Brooke said...

Yay, I'm glad to finally see these adorable dogs!

And you look SO great pregnant!!

Teddi said...

Awww, you look so cute Amy!!

+Teddi

Courtney Sprague said...

Cuties!!! That is going to be one adorable baby!

So great to see you last night. We still have to do our double date (minus the Nascar talk). ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you're pregnant self is so adorable!!!

Bella has that same freckle in her eye, only it's her left eye. Must be a Vizsla thing :)

Miss you, Merry Christmas!

~amanda reynolds

kelliefinch said...

you guys are the cutest! cant wait for that sweet baby to come.. :)

Davina said...

Amy, You are an absolutely gorgeous pregnant lady! Ohmiheck. We got your card today and I was just thinking you are so beautiful and look at your hair! Even more flowing and wonderful than usual! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you look SOOOO great!!!