Friday, July 25, 2008

Katy & Bob ~ Spring Lake, MI 07.12.08

Katy and I went to High School together. Yep, we were in the band and wore funny hats with plumes during marching season... isn't "plumes" an odd word? Ok, on to the stuff that matters - the beautiful bride and handsome groom! They were married outside near the Spring Lake Country Club... with the greatest get-a-way car EVER! We took a ride down to Lake Michigan and back before the reception. I had so much fun capturing their day and running into old friends. Congratulations you two!!

I think this is my new favorite image...

















































3 comments:

Aim said...

Amy~
I don't even remember how I found your blog, but your photos are fabulous! I wish I was getting married so you could do our photos, but after 15 years, I'm sticking with the one I got.

Anonymous said...

these are fab. that car is killer and a photogs dream! i love the snack shack...i was just there a couple weeks ago! yummo!

aaron said...

That is definitely a sweet ride. :)

You got some AMAZING shots. Absolutely gorgeous!!