Saturday, July 26, 2008

Varuni & Minesh ~ San Antonio, TX

Varuni and Minesh are getting married this coming October. Since they are getting married downtown San Antonio, they wanted to do some traditional pictures at the Hindu Temple. I loved the idea! Check out their gorgeous attire. They just light up at the sight of one another and can make each other laugh without trying. I had so much fun with these two and am really looking forward to their big day!







































3 comments:

Misty said...

I Love these!! Awesome job. Love the temple ones with the blue sky.

Anonymous said...

I found you through Maile. Thes are goooorrrrrgeous! I really love the ones at the Hindu Temple and I love how your colors POP!

Varuni Vithanage said...

Wow its a great idea that can add value., i love ur saree colours are awsome........Im Varuni from Sri Lanka,