Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dell & Chris ~ e-session in San Antonio, TX

Dell and Chris are getting married in November and are two of the sweetest people I have met. Chris' sister came along for the shoot and I had to ask her "Are they always this cute together?" and without hesitation she said "Yes". They just seem to really be confident in themselves and very comfortable with one another. We headed down to the King William area of San Antonio. They introduced me to the area, which I now love! I will be back :) Congratulations you two and I'm looking forward to November!












































2 comments:

Kristin Zecchinelli said...

that last one is AMAZING. oh how i love the flare.

Sassy said...

JUST IN CASE you need some test subjects for your trip back to King William, or if you need a tag along sitter or a friend, diaper or camera bag carrier, HEY, I know JUST THE GIRL!!!!
I wanna go.....