Friday, October 10, 2008

Lauren & Steve ~ e-session in Grand Haven, MI

Lauren and Steve have known each other since they were 12. When Lauren contacted me about doing their engagement images on one of my Michigan trips, I was thrilled! You see, Lauren is my cousin and we don't get to see each other as often as I'd like. I was so so excited to meet up with Steve and Lauren and wander around Grand Haven in search for the perfect spots. The first picture is right outside The Grill Room, which is where they went the night they were engaged. It is also attached to Kirby Grill which is where Paul and I met :) A little Grand Haven knowledge for you on a local hot spot.

Lauren and Steve are so fun to be around and I am very excited for them. Congratulations you two!! Thanks again for asking me to do these, I'm honored.

Some of my faves...


















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we love the photos....the two of you are absolutely made for each other...and it shows through in these photos...congrats on the engagement...love michelle and girls..and aunt ruth