Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tub Time & Pureed Green Beans...

The little man is growing up way too fast. He is now eating solids and LOVES his mealtime. He is currently exploring the vegetable green beans. A lot of babies don't start eating solids until 6 months. However, our little man has shown that he is not only REALLY excited about real food, but also that he wants to hold his own spoon and feed himself... at only 5 months old! He loves his tub time and is pretty much sitting on his own. His favorite past time is holding onto his feet and nibbling his toes. I bought him a pair of shoes today. Guess what size fit... 18 MONTHS!! Talk about big dutch feet! For all the requests to see the most recent pics of my monkey...















10 comments:

lauren clark said...

WOW. All I have to say is GAP BABY MODEL CONTEST!!!!

Gwen said...

This makes me so incredibly happy and so sad at the same time:( I wish I could just squeeze his, what look like, 18 month old cheeks. He and Rylan could probably share clothes and shoes. My little bean stalk. Love the pics and the green beans.

G

Bonnie said...

Precious...just precious.

Kristina said...

what an adorable, precious little guy! those pictures are great, you must be such a proud mommy. this makes me more excited about our little monkey due 12/9.

Cara said...

Amy: Thanks for sharing you adorable little man. He is just too cute. The green bean shots are great and you totally captured his love of bath time. I am glad that we got to see little Jay and you and Paul.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! he is soooooo cute! that makes me want a baby...

Anonymous said...

sara totally needs to have a baby....heck, he makes me want to have another baby and that is just out of the question! i am in love w/ his silly face in the bathtub! sooo darn cute!

Sassy said...

MY FAVORITE BABY BOY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!
love the green bean pics. So cute

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

AMY!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!! His eyes look gray, are they? Avery ate real food that young too, but she HATED rice cereal! LOL! Have you tried avocado? It was Avery's favorite for a while. I can't believe he is wearing such big shoes! wow! He looks so grown already. I can't believe Avery is almost 19months. The time flies so fast!

Rachel Brooke said...

That mohawk pick- haha!! I see that your husband has taken on the job as his personal hair stylist. Very nice.