Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

When Paul went to buy the turkey, I said "Ask the meat guy what kind is best" and I was met with the reply "Honey, you always get a Butterball!" So that is exactly what we got - a 22lb Butterball for 3 1/2 people... leftovers!

On a year when we truly have so much to be thankful for, Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours. I hope you enjoy your Butterball as much as we enjoy ours!

God Bless!!








Disclaimer: No children were cooked during the photographing of these images.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy...We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! We love the pictures of Jay! He is so adorable! We are glad your mom arrived safely! My mom says hi and loves you guys!

Love, The Cullums

Anonymous said...

These are great!

Cara said...

Amy:

You are tooo creative! I love these Jay pics!!!! He is so stinkin' adorable!

Sassy said...

OH my! I'd like to have a butterball just like that one, so stinkin' cute!!!

LOVE THAT BOY.