Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Margo & Jonathan ~ Corpus Christi, TX 10.25.08

Paul and Jay traveled with me to Corpus Christi to get some family time in at the beach. On Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing the exquisite wedding of Margo and Jonathan. The wedding took place at the Episcopal Church of The Good Shepherd, with the reception following at the Corpus Christi Yacht Club. The details were amazing. I love love LOVE the brides dress! The couple looked stunning and there were so many great moments to capture... below are just some of my favorites. Congratulations to Margo & Jonathan!

The Ceremony details...








Goodbye kisses for the baby...
























The Reception details...




Cutting of the amazing grooms cake...
























One long night...










Into the night aboard the "Passion"...


The Texan's boat shoe or the Sailor's cowboy boot. Which one is it?

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Would it be wrong to want to get married again just so you could be my photographer???
I could marry the same boy, that'd be alright OR, Ashton Kutcher, either way...
Beautiful, Amy!